Welcome to the UW DGH Communications page! This page provides a resources for DGH staff, faculty, centers, programs, and initiatives' communications, events, and presentation needs. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
The Department of Global Health communication unit provides communication support for DGH staff, faculty, centers, programs, and initiatives. A description of the basic services provided are described here.
Brand and Style Guidelines
DGH STYLE AND PUNCTUATION GUIDELINES
- The main references for all University of Washington communications are the current editions of The Associated Press Stylebook and Webster’s New World College Dictionary.
- DGH also has a supplemental Style Guide.
UW BOUNDLESS BRAND
- The University of Washington has "Boundless" brand guidelines that can be found on http://www.washington.edu/brand/.
- UW Medicine brand guidelines are available at https://depts.washington.edu/uwmmktg/
UW Typography Information and Font Downloads: http://bit.ly/UWbrandfonts
- Primary headlines: Encode Sans Normal Black, ALL CAPS (recommended)
- Alternate headlines and subheads: Uni Sans Book, ALL CAPS (recommended)
- Body: Open Sans Normal Regular and Bold (recommended)
UW Color Palette Information and Color Codes: http://bit.ly/UWbrandcolors
- Brand colors: Purple, Gold, Metallic Gold, Any Shade of Gray, White, Black