Many congratulations to our Class of 2023 graduates!
The 2023 DGH Graduation Celebration will honor our graduates in the following programs:
- Master of Public Health
- Global Health Metrics & Implementation Science PhD
- Pathobiology PhD
Location: Kane Hall | UW Seattle campus
Ceremony: 5:30 – 6:30 PM PDT | Kane 120
Light reception: 6:30 – 7:30 PM PDT | Kane 120 lobby
Attention faculty: As in past years, seating will be available in the front of the auditorium for faculty. Regalia is encouraged but not required.
- 4:15 PM: Graduates arrive for class photos
- 5:15 PM: Doors will open to the public
- 5:30 – 6:30 PM: Ceremony | Kane Hall 120
- 6:30 – 7:30 PM: Light reception | Kane Hall lobby
The University of Washington is committed to providing access and accommodation in its services, programs, and activities. Venue details can be found on the Kane Hall Accessibility page. To make a request connected to a disability or health condition contact Dave Noeller at email@example.com by May 31, 2023.
Please contact Dave Noeller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep in mind that on-campus parking is extremely limited— we strongly encourage graduates and guests to utilize public transportation and ride share services.
The UW Link Light Rail Station is the closest station to Kane Hall. Riders may use the SoundTransit website to plan their trip.
- The approximate walking time from the UW Light Rail Station to Kane Hall is 10 minutes.
- Trains arrive every 8 minutes from 3:00PM to 7:00PM on Thursday, June 8, 2023.
- One-way fares range from $2.25 to $3.50 depending on how far you travel.
- Please visit the SoundTransit Routes and Schedules page for more information.
Riders may provide the following address to their driver to be dropped off at the roundabout in front of Parrington Hall, a short walk from Kane Hall: 4105 George Washington Lane Northeast, Seattle, WA 98105.
Campus parking for all graduation events, including department events, will require a parking permit. We recommend parking in Central Plaza Garage, as it is the closest option for on-campus parking. To park off-campus, please plan to arrive early as parking can be difficult to find around the UW Campus.
Graduates will be able to pre-purchase parking permits ($17.75) from the UW Commencement page (from May 3 – May 21, 2023). If you wish to guarantee parking in a particular lot, it is recommended that you pre-purchase a permit, since some lots may sell out. Day-of-event parking permits will cost $18.75 and will require that you use Pay by Phone or the pay machines in the lots.
An authenticated account is required to access Zoom, please be sure to share these instructions with family and friends who wish to view the livestream:
- Open the Zoom desktop client on your computer. If you do not have the Zoom desktop client on your computer, you can download it here.
Open the Zoom desktop client and click Sign In:
You have the option to sign in with Google, Facebook, or their own personal Zoom account. To
sign up for your own free account, visit zoom.us/signup and enter your email address. You will
receive an email from Zoom (email@example.com). In this email, click Activate Account. Then
return to the sign in and select the sign in fields on the left.
- Class of 2023 Program Booklet
- Class of 2022 Program Booklet
- Class of 2021 Program Booklet
- Class of 2020 Program Booklet